11.03.2007

Four Things...

Four Things

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Camp dishwasher
2. Ramp agent (airport tarmac worker)
3. Student trainer for UAA (mostly hockey)
4. Intern for US Fish and Wildlife (removing and examining walrus uterus' and plotting polar bear dens)

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Shrek/Shrek2
2. The Mummy/The Mummy 2
3. Any of the Harry Potters
4. The Never Ending Story

C) Four places you have lived:
1. With My Parents (Oregon, Anchorage AK, Chugiak AK)
2. Flagstaff, Arizona
3. In My Car (brief 1 week period)
4. With My Family Now (All over Anchorage, and now in Eagle River)

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Sesame Street (so I still think it is fun)
2. Dancing With the Stars (cmon put some clothes on people)
3. Independent Lens (pbs Sundays)
4. Austin City Limits

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Oregon coast, Washington, San Francisco, No. CA
2. Washington DC, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland
3. Flagstaff, AZ and Las Vegas
4. Minneapolis, Minnesota

F) Web sites you visit daily:
1. www.google.com
2. www.ldsliving.com
3. www.allrecipes.com
4. www.hotmail.com

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Dark chocolate
2. Sushi
3. Steamed vegetables
4. Grandma's peach cobbler

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a beach running through the sand.
2. At an amusement park laughing my head off with my family.
3. On a table getting a massage.
4. I think I like where I am right now (of course I would love to be in a house we own).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

MILK chocolate, traitor.