So today at Brandon's school I was at awe at the women around me who had several children and are capable of looking like they wear a size 0. I am sure not one of those women. I was feeling down about my weight when I came home - where I gobbled down two Reese's Cups to make myself feel better. Ahhhh nothing like that emotional eating to give you a catch 22 in life eh?! Take that you size 0s (If you are skinny please do not take any offense to this I am just trying to this) bet you couldn't eat those without major remorse...oh wait I guess I should have remorse shouldn't I? Too bad maybe tomorrow I will feel it. It just isn't happening today! Good luck to all you "dieter's" out there. I still have to start feeling motivated before I get on my big health kick. Here are some picks of the kids cleaning up the house HA! Thought I would take a picture so I could show them when they are teenagers how sweet they once were and enjoyed cleaning up after themselves (well sort of)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Just stick with me and I will help you feel better about yourself! We are trying to eat healthy (because that was what I taught in preschool these last 2 weeks), but the exercise thing - yeah, I will be shocked if that ever happens for me!
Envy and self-pity...
almost goes together as well as peanut butter and chocolate.
(Skinny tramps.)
Post a Comment