- I am impatient.
- I procrastinate paperwork.
- I love dark chocolate.
- I yearn to travel (although it rarely happens).
- I adore my family.
- I am the youngest sister.
- I like being short.
- Unless I am reaching for something way up high.
- Then I wish I had extend-a-arms.
- I grew up in Alaska (if you consider me grown up ;0)).
- Meat sometimes disgusts me yet I eat it anyway.
- My favorite colors are orangy red, yellow, and turquoise.
- I want to own a mini-farm anywhere it is most feasible.
- Some people think I am smart but I usually think I am an airhead.
- I love the sun, but like it best when I am in water.
- I love anything sweet really.
- Except baklava-long story short - Arabic engagement, raw meat, baklava, deathly sick, never baklava again.
- My mini-farm would include alpacas and a goat (the goat for Jesse).
- I love surprising people with good deeds.
- I yearn to own a dog.
- I got all the way through high school AP English classes without ever actually reading a single book. (NO I did not cheat).
- I am competitive.
- I like to act like I do not like frilly things but sometimes- through my tough exterior- I am a hopeless romantic.
- I graduated college while taking care of my 2 year old and baby at home.
- I loved working my paid for pennies airport ramp job.
- I like to play board games.
- I like to play group games (charades, etc.)
- I love organizing once I get started.
- I like to move it move it....to DDR....
- I have an odd fascination with my husbands bum - OK maybe that was a TMI (too much information)...
- I think hands down my kids are the cutest in the world (sorry all you other moms out there)!
- I also loved my paid for pennies job at a camp for children.
- I like being the boss.
- I looooove to go camping and fishing.
- I always seem to like the extreme of things but settle for the ordinary. (Home decorating, clothing, etc.)
- I love compliments (give and take).
- I have a hard time playing girly things with our little princess Lexi..poor child!
- I love the beauty of Alaska (and the family close) but hate living here.
- I hate to cook but learn something new every day about it.
- I like spending my time better outdoors.
- I experienced being pulled over 6 times by the police and only received one ticket (I got caught by The Black Pearl - beware of him)!
- I like being a student.
- My favorite word for the past several years is "swanky".
- I really like lists.
- I have a weird fascination with picking scabs.
- When I was a little girl I used to snag little things from my family and hide them in my room somewhere. (Don't worry - I no longer snag things except a good meal here and there!)
- I would love to go somewhere tropical for once in my life!
- Although I would love to not feel like a complete blimp if I go.
- I feel like a complete blimp lately...
- I love to run but find it is hard to do with so much extra baggage.
- I found when I did run, I desired healthier food (fresh produce, salad, etc.)
- I am not afraid of spiders unless they crawl on me - but I pretend to so my husband can "save the day" and take care of it for me.
- I desire to be the good housewife.
- I am a complete failure at being the good housewife!
- I love to go to the temple.
- My week goes so much smoother if I attend sacrament - and on time.
- I like to organize but hate to clean.
- I enjoy a good deal and am considered frugal by some.
- I just learned how easy and fulfilling it is to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- I fill my house with stuff from freecycle.org - and give away stuff there too.
- I desire to be more artistic.
- I don't know how to play chess or checkers.
- I like to rock climb.
- I love to catch my husband talking to himself in the mirror.
- I think my husband can be funny (when I am in a good mood :0)).
- For some reason I usually pick the hard way of doing things.
- If someone tells me it can't be done (not shouldn't) - I go out of my way to do it.
- I thought I would live in some fancy house with a dog, big yard, picket fence, etc. by now. Well I guess we are close - but not there yet.
- I wish my husband would try to be more romantic (although he is a good husband and father still).
- I wish I could be organized enough to arrange a babysitter for a date every once in a while.
- As a teenager I dreamt of being a rock star and model- lots....
- In my mind I am a rock star (drummer), artist and model...although the mirror doesn't agree with me!
- I sing loud in my car - especially when I am alone.
- Some people think I am shy when they first meet me - HA!
- I love the smell of Pine-Sol (original).
- I always envied my sister's red hair and smooth complexion.
- I love to hear my children giggle.
- I received a red convertible Mustang back when I was single from a way older man that I would occasionally house sit for. He found out it was my dream car and bought it as a Christmas gift for me down in the states while he was away on a trip. He brought it back in his suitcase..:0)
- I truly miss my friends who live far away yet I have such a hard time writing them...
- I love getting paper mail (the handwritten sort).
- I have a list of 100 things to do before I die - but I am scared to do them all...because then what else will I have left to do?
- I regret not staying a summer with my Great Aunt Bea in Washington when I was young. She was in her late 80s/early 90s at the time and I was invited to stay at her house and drive her around town and stay all summer.... now she is in a senior home and in her 100s.
- I also regret not asking my paternal Grandmother more things when I was younger before she passed away. So I ask my Grandparents who are still alive lots of questions.
- Sometimes I don't like the answers; most of the time I love the answers my grandparents tell me.
- I wish I saved more money when I was single and when I was newly married.
- I believe debt is a noose - I am free of soon! (Yeah)
- I wish my parents gave me more guidelines when I was a youth (although I am not sure I would follow them to a T).
- I love my parents and am thankful for their love for me regardless of the above mentioned.
- I know my children will have things they wish I did/did not do when they grow older - and this just kills me inside.
- I love a good musical (especially Fiddler on the Roof).
- My favorite food is sushi.
- I love tree frogs.
- My favorite vacation ever was my honeymoon to Seattle.
- I love swirls.
- My favorite ice cream is mint cookie.
- I want a tree house so I can hide away every once in a while and read or do whatever I fancy up there!
- I would love to have a set of fresh flowers on the table every week or two!
- I love handmade and natural products.
- And last but not least (reveal) when I was a baby/toddler I would smear my poo everywhere (so now my family can quit repeating the story to everyone they meet through me)!
- I love that I am now done with this blog post! Now tag - you are it!
4.18.2008
100 Things About Me (If you care or not!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
how fun, i saw this on andrea's blog, and have written down that i want to do it, but that time issue...soon though!
okay- now I have to do it.
Post a Comment