How do you tactfully dismiss the pizza delivery man from your door? "Brandon, come help me carry the pizzas!" "Brandon? That's the name of my favorite movie actor...do you know who Brandon Lee is or The Crow?" "No." "Dude, The Crow is my all time favorite movie. You've got to see it....blah blah blah he got shot and died during the shooting blah blah blah it was terrible maaaaan how do you go on knowing you shot Brandon Lee to death...that would be the *$#%! "Thank you for the pizza and have a good night" Shut the door.....what was that? Ugh!
4.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What a psycho. ;)
Oh- and happy belated b-day.
xoxo
so what pizza place was this? I'll be sure to not call it! I hope you hadn't already tipped him.
You say, "Oh, it's not so bad. I shot someone once and I didn't feel guilty at all. He brought me thin crust when I wanted thick- and he forgot the extra mushrooms. Hold on... let me check my pizza. Hey... where ya goin?"
Post a Comment