7.29.2008

Tackling It Tuesday

Let me dig in to the work pile here:

Paperwork: I went through 3 trash bags (oh I mean the biiiiiig yard bags) full of paperwork recently. Yuck and whew. I still have one more bag to go, my filing cabinet to reorganize, and all the miscellaneous stuff that somehow decided to mingle with the papers put away. Then the papers will be manageable. Boy I cannot wait for that to be in place! (Being a business major and all...)

Laundry: Back to being in order again. I don't have to catch anything up at this point.

Craft closet: Organize all pictures, scrapbook accessories, and sewing supplies.

Bedroom: Finally hang the pictures in there.

Floors: Sweep, Vacuum, Mop. Somehow the kids/guest bathroom still smells like a gas station bathroom (and I SWEAR I didn't hang a cardboard tree in there to add to the ambiance)!

Fish tank: Clean the goobs and "gold" water from the tank of poor fat ol' Nemo the goldfish.

Garage: Do I really have to go there? OK - so it is a project that needs some kick in the pants to get going. The bikes, skis, and tools need to be hung, food storage organized, shoes put away, tools organized, and the floor swept. Then - ta da! A better entrance area for the guests...Who thought of putting the front door in the garage? Good thing it's just a rental. I would change the location of the door ASAP if we owned the place - and what a hassle that would be!

So this is the list for the week. What kind of projects are you all working on?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Are you serious?!? This is a list for the WEEK? That's like a month's worth of projects! If you finish all that, I'll take you out for ice cream. hahaha