8.26.2008

In Honor Of B-Man Going Back To School....We Have The ABC Tag About Me

ABC Tag
A - Attached or Single? Attached yet pretty independent.
B - Best Friend My hubby (Okay and Britt and Annemarie)
C - Cake or Pie? Cake with chocolate. Lots of chocolate. Black Forest Cake is a real winner.
D - Day of choice? Saturday is a special day because it's the day before Suuuunnnnday.
E - Essential item? Water.
F - Favorite color? Orangy Red - like the colors you see in Arizona (Grand Canyon or Sedona).
G - Gummy bears or worms? Worms - you get more gummy.
H - Hometown? Anchorage, Alaska though I miss Flagstaff, AZ like I missed my brain today!
I - Favorite Indulgence? Spending any amount of time on myself.
J - January or July? JULY! That is when we get lots-o-sun up here and the days are still pretty much 24-hour sunlight!
K - Kids? 3 - Bman, Princess and Tman.
L - Life isn't complete without? A bawx of chocolate - oh wait I mean feeling the love of family and friends and the Lord!
M - Marriage Date? August 19, 2000
N - Number of Bros & Sis? One sister, two brother-in-laws.
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples (with caramel esp.)
P - Phobias and Fears? Torture, my children leaving this world before me.
Q - Quote "You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." Mohandas Gandhi
R - Reason to smile? I have a wonderful family, both immediate and extended, wonderful friends, membership in a wonderful church that teaches good values that lead to happiness, and a great husband who provides for all our needs and more and is my best friend.
S - Season of choice? Fall-- I love the beautiful colors and smells, the cooler season, school starting, looking forward to the holidays, the air makes me want to get out and run around.
T - Tag? Anyone who reads this.
U - Unknown fact about me? I was also interested in another man when I was dating my husband. I contemplated lots and, well, my husband won out! He tells me I could be rich and traveling the world. True, but I still would pick Jess!
V - Vegetable? Sugar snap peas and green beans fresh from my Grandma's garden. I miss those days!
W - Worst habit? Staying up too late. I am a night owl.
X - X-Ray? My teeth. That's about it!
Y - Your favorite food? Sushi. I also like Thai food. And dark chocolate.
Z - Zodiac sign? Pisces. Blub, blub.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that pronounced pie-sees or piss-sees? Just kiddin. :)