My mother, sister, friend Lisa, another friend Annemarie (who met up with us later) and I went to see Mama Mia! last Saturday. Whew it was a blast and we all laughed so hard our faces turned red... not just during the movie but the whole night. Sometimes you just need a girls night out! Oh, I did go to see the movie with another friend before. I wanted to see an action movie but she wanted to see Mama Mia!. I looked up the movie and found out it was a comedy so I said okay (she really had to twist my arm - not)! We went and it was hilarious. I am so glad I saw it because then I wanted to see it again. Lisa is moving up here soon since she and her husband Tennessee Tom bought a nice house recently. Fun times are sure to come again!
My sister Sarah, Mom, Me and Lisa





No comments:
Post a Comment