9.13.2008

Faith-Building Friday

Something that helps remind me there is good and happiness in this world is a news site that reports only good reports:

http://www.happynews.com/

and especially this section:

http://www.happynews.com/category/heroes.htm

What does this have to do with building faith? Reading through this site reminds me the world is not doom and gloom and people can choose to seek for happiness and peace in their lives. I have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and his happiness and peace he brought to Earth. I have faith Heavenly Father sent Christ to us so we have an example of perfect love. Perfect love is said to be charity. Charity of time, efforts, objects, earnings... whatever a person might have to give. Many of the stories on Happy News report of wonderful charitable deeds. I am grateful someone took the time to seek for goodness in the world and report it to anyone interested. This goodness helps to build my faith.

1 comment:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Its been some time since I commented on your blog. But I've continued to visit occasionally. (Sorry for lurking).

Thanks for sharing this news site, as well as your thoughts. It did me good to be reminded that there is still some good left in the world.

P.S. I will be lurking..if that's okay? and I will do better at letting you know I've been here. Happy Posting -Danielle