9.18.2008

Family Friday

Since I am making a few changes with my blog routine, I will add I am changing Faith-Building Friday to Family Friday. I just bought a camera and am so excited to take pictures and journal some of my family happenings. I noticed I hardly do that now with the current routine. I am going to add my faith-building moments to Sunday Sampler since that is where I already post spiritual lessons I have learned...and Saturdays will now be my day off since Jess is attending school and we feel weekends are too special to us for the time being. Besides, Family Friday will probably contain many silly moments for us since our family can be - well - pretty silly. Hope you all have a very pleasant day and thanks for stopping by to check out our latest happenings!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

oh family friday sounds fun. I have something like that on Monday... called Family Moment Monday about shareing ideas/crafts/lessons the family can learn or grow from.