9.07.2008

Sunday Sampler

Genealogy...

FamilySearch is very user-friendly and connects old records with new. I am excited to do my genealogy but need to find the right time to do it. I think Sunday nights are convenient. What better way to connect with our family which has passed away than on the Sabbath Day?


Today, a man from our church ward explained that this may very well be the last time he is able to bear his testimony or the things about church, Jesus Christ, Heavenly Father, the gospel, etc. to be true and he touched us all with his testimony. He is an elderly man who is ill and knows his time comes when he will pass the veil from our world here on to the next. I appreciated his testimony and the peace he brought to us. Everyone I saw was dabbing their eyes. I hope when it is my time, I have peace in my heart like he does his.

1 comment:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Genealogy is such a wonderful thing. I find myself going to bed thinking of those I have been researching and waking again with them still fresh on my mind!