To tackle this week:
Extra boxes around house are to be sorted, emptied and tossed.
Kids bulletin board set up in the hallway for projects, reading lists, exercise program, fun activity ideas, etc.
Paintings matted and hung along with mail sorter.
Kids toys and clothes sorted before the holiday season begins.
The car needs an overhaul - inside and out!
I feel like Martha Stewart with her little calendar of things to get done for the month for everyone to see. I always thought those things seemed boring. I still do. Sorry if I bore you, but these cleaning lists are more for me than you I am sure! :0l
9.09.2008
Tackling It Tuesday
Labels:
September,
Tackling It Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What would be really entertaining is to post a comparison chart of what you get finished versus what you list to get done. HA!
I'm not sayin' you're lazy (you're not)- it's just that I look at your lists and see a whole month's worth of ideas crammed into one week. Or at least it would take ME a whole month to get it done...
Post a Comment