I have some catching up to do:
Bman raced cross-country at a running "JAMBOREE" a short while ago and received a medal for his efforts (I am glad he is not the highly competitive type - he was so excited to get the medal but it was the same one everyone got :0)). Here is a picture of us at the Jamboree:
Bman raced cross-country at a running "JAMBOREE" a short while ago and received a medal for his efforts (I am glad he is not the highly competitive type - he was so excited to get the medal but it was the same one everyone got :0)). Here is a picture of us at the Jamboree:
Frigid rain was falling from the skies and the trail was nothing but muck. It was our first time attending the annual event. We were late because we didn't realize how many people would be parked in the lot and that people were not clearly informed where to go...so while I found a spot with the littlest two to park, Jesse ran Bman to the proper tent to get his number bib then raced off with him as the gun shot for his race to start the same time they passed him his number. Jesse just came from work so he was in his work attire - work shoes and all. He was told to keep an eye on his child so he did what any honorable dad would do and just took off with him in the race. It was quite a site seeing Jesse run back with Bman in his work clothes with his leather jacket. Gotta love the man! The rest of us arrived just as the runners came across the finish line. Next year I will wear my running gear and go with them (the Princess wants to try running too)!
On to other family things:
At the end of September, we attended a fall harvest carnival which doubled as a birthday party for my nephew. Here are some of the pictures:
At the end of September, we attended a fall harvest carnival which doubled as a birthday party for my nephew. Here are some of the pictures:
The Princess was not to be outdone. She knocked all the pins down with that lettuce ball in one fatal kick. That's ma grrrl.
These three cousins just have trouble written all over their faces:
I will have to explain the last picture above...he insisted on showing me how his eyes roll back into the back of his head. A skill I am sure his mother is thrilled about!
Isn't Grandma cute? Almost as cute as little T!
No, this isn't little T's mama - I am his mama but you would think he came from his auntie:
Isn't she perrrrty?
Hey - move your big red head out of the mountain view! :0)














1 comment:
Leave my big-brainded head alone! And I'll take T any day. You just feed him and get up with him at night and change his diapers and I'll do all the easy stuff. It'll be fun, I promise!
Post a Comment