Or so I should say here is one whom presents political issues with a spark of pizazz:
http://myglobofblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/yokel-thinks-she-knows-stuff.html
Cut through the crap and straight talk with us now, will you folks. I am tired of hearing mixed messages, run-around-it topic talking and outright lies from politicians. Not sure when it was okay to behave this way, and not sure why we let it happen. Something has gone wrong. Very wrong.
Media is another hot topic for me to dismantle. How many times have I heard the moral note of media is to weigh both sides of the issues when reporting. There is far too much moral wrong-doing out there. I try to listen to newscasts with a grain of salt. Usually they contain all sorts of misconstrued messages and issues weighed so far to one side its a miracle the reporters don't have kinked necks.
To end this report, I show you how I feel lately with all the mixed messages and hullabaloo:
11.01.2008
Silly Saturday 11-01-08 The Politically Savvy
Labels:
November,
Silly Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That picture is HILARIOUS...but I totally agree with you...it's getting annoying!
ONe more week and our future America is in one of THEIR hands?
Scary right?
Amen, sister!
Post a Comment