10.22.2008

Tackling it Tuesday 10-21-08

I am still working on the boxes. Unfortunately, my husband whom I rarely see these days needs to help me with the remaining boxes. That might need to be put off for a few weeks. He is venturing into finals week and I think I will let him do what he needs to do for now.

Tasks for this week:

Now that the extra closet is clean, organize it.

De-clutter the kids' closets and organize them.

Hook up the color printer and see if it operates.

Find a battery organizer. I hate that I can't tell if they are dead or not.

Figure out the remaining Christmas presents to get/make.

Buy a beta fish for Bman's classroom.

Organize pictures better from computer, copy to disc.

Download music to walkman.

Make some Christmas music files to listen to.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

And the final task of the week:
Go to sister's house and repeat all steps above.