I did plenty on my list and not over the past few weeks and I even took pictures. I am trying to figure out how to download the pics from my new camera (yeah). For now, you will just have to take my word for it.
Bathtubs scrubbed - check
Fish tank cleaned - check
Trash cans cleaned - check
Odds and end pictures and decor changed - check
Flowers bought and set out - check
So I don't remember what else there was on the list and I am too lazy to look right now - I had a lonnnnnng day. So if I get to the camera tomorrow (Tuesday), I will post some pics for your enjoyment!
Whew and gooooodnight.
10.06.2008
Tackling It Tuesday
Labels:
October,
Tackling It Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Do you make housecalls? I've got three boys and three bathrooms.....they are NEVER clean.
I'm coming over with my white glove.
Post a Comment