10.30.2008

Thursday Three

Three projects I am so ready to try:


1 - Michelle from Green Kitchen posted how to make sweater sleeve children's pants out of an adult wool sweater...




Those would look adorable on my T-Bone and would keep him warm during winter in Alaska!
2 - I acquired a papasan chair from freecycle and want to make a cushion for it. WikiHow is a fabulous place to find instructionals for this kind of project. The site also lists a how-to for a washable slip cover. (Yeah)




3 - I also acquired a coffee table from freecycle and have been putting off a project I thought up. I also found it on an apartment therapy site. The chalkboard table appeals to me because it looks fun and the children would play with it. Maybe they could play a game of tic-tac-toe while they watch a movie? Sounds fun to me!


2 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

That Chalkboard table is cool! My kids would love something like that. Potentially a mess, but how cool.

I'm interested to see how the sweater/pants turn out..

Anonymous said...

I totally want to have a baby RIGHT NOW just so I can make those pants!!! Or, wait... maybe I will just make some adult sized ones for me!!