Whew - so I slacked again this week on my blog writing, but such is life. It runs in cycles you know?!
To know one's worth. How do we know we are worthy of anything good? I believe it is because we are each an individual working toward perfection such as the perfection of Christ whether we realize it or not. I believe we each have the capability of affecting others. That makes us worth something. What makes us worthy of anything good in particular is first and foremost because we are all loved by God and he cares about us and is concerned about us. Another reason we are worth any good is we can affect others in a good way. Whether it be a simple smile, letting someone through in traffic, taking care of our families and friends, or even working a job to make life easier for others. What are your ideas on one's worth? Why might you think we are worth anything good?
11.23.2008
Sunday Sampler 11-23-08
Labels:
November,
Sunday Sampler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You always have GREAT Sunday Samplers..I especially liked this one. I needed to hear it. So, THANK YOU!
Post a Comment