We cleaned up the rest of the house (kept up with the laundry and dishes too) except the garage and the rest of the paperwork. I have a bunch of papers that are mostly for scrapbooking and memory keeping. I need to ween it down quite a bit. I think I am going to buy a bunch of manila envelopes to label by event. Where to keep them? In my craft closet - of course. I so hope I get a space to put all my crafty stuff in the next place we move to.
Here is the list:
Garage---
vacuum entryway rug,
clean oil spill,
sweep,
put tools away,
go through cords and computer items with Jesse,
hang bikes,
clean out car care bin,
hang organizer for gloves and hats,
clean out garbage cans,
pull out Christmas decorations/tree,
Papers---
organize memorabilia papers,
print pictures,
hang pictures in frames,
find paper for Christmas gifts,
wrap Christmas gifts
Take Goodwill and Recycling Out!!!!
11.25.2008
Tackling it Tuesday 11-25-08
Labels:
November,
Tackling It Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment