11.13.2008

Thursday Three 11-13-08

Three places I would absolutely love to visit:



China: I mean, c'mon! Did anyone see the Olympics this year. My honey wants to see China (I think Jackie Chan inspires him?!) and I would love to visit an Asian country - there you have it. China it is.


Australia/New Zealand: I had a pen-pal from Australia that was interesting. He would write to tell me all about the beautiful and fun things he experienced in his homeland. Made me jealous. I still have green eyes! I think it would be a fantastic experience to see the sites, meet the people and see all the different animals of Aussie Land. New Zealand is also a fabulous place to visit as my friends from high school are living there and traveling around the country for a few years. Every picture they post takes my breath away.






The Caribbean: As stated before, we are in desperate need of a break. I think the first break I look forward to is a very relaxing one.. like a cruise to the Caribbean islands. Calgon take me awayyyyy..



Now doesn't that look so incredibly relaxing? Warm beach, cool drink, beautiful sites. Ahhhh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...I'd love to go to the Caribbean too.