12.12.2008

Thursday Three

Interesting tid-bits I learned this past week:

1 - Apparently employees are hard to come by and people with the worst customer service skills are now promoted to manager. What they really manage I am not sure.




2 - The years in high school I studied wrestling positions turned out to be fabulous while handling a tantruming toddler during diaper changes.



3 - When I am upset with my children, if I start laughing whether by going crazy or forcing it I find it is hard to have any more sour feelings. The kids look at me quizzically as though I need a straight jacket. Serenity now, serenity now!


Needless to say - it's been one interesting week.

2 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Love it! I agree an all points! Ya made my day!

Taryn said...

I had a great mental image of the wrestling moves! It just made my afternoon!