A Love Note to My Eldest of Three:
Yes, dear, I do know you have it tough. I understand we don't have anything to gage your particular first time experience from and, therefore, you must endure our own testing and mixed up emotions whilst we ponder the best solution for everything. In your case, you must experience everything from two parents who were the youngest. While it is hard and trying, I hope you love every minute of it.
I hope you love every minute of it because, well, I love every minute of you. I love every minute of you while you scream like a banshee and run around the room when you feel we are being unfair. I love you when you lie and tell me you didn't put that mark on that wall even though it is clearly your writing. I love you every time you boss your little brother and sister around with great angst in your voice because you can't force them to listen to you. I love you each and every time something goes wrong in your little world.
I love you at those times and I love you at other times too. I love you when you gently hug your baby brother and kiss him on the nose to make him feel better. I love you when you play fun games with your little sister and share so nicely with her. I love you when you tell me you miss my snuggles. I love you when you use that amazing brain of yours to calculate major mathematics and read your chapter books at such a young age. I love you in all your successes.
I love you, dear son. I love you always and forever. Whether you choose wrong or right. I love you for eternity. I love you because you are my first born son. I love you for you.
Your Lovin' Mama
4.12.2009
Love Note
Labels:
April,
kids,
Scripted Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi thank you very much andrea you for visiting my blog hope you keep in touch now read and translated what he escribistes your son really is very nice, always a way to write her first child.
I love you and we are still reading from chile.
Hola andrea muchas gracias por tu visita a mi blog espero que sigamos en contacto ahora lei y traduje lo que le escribistes a tu hijo de verdad es muy lindo, siempre uno escribe asi a su primer hijo.
te dejo cariƱos y nos seguimos leyendo desde chile.
Sweet...He is a good one.
Post a Comment