4.21.2009

Pay It Forward

Yep - I am paying it forward to the first 5 people who comment on this post. I will need you to e-mail me at naejivel.at.hotmail with your address! This is in response to a friend of mine who posted the same concept on her blog. We are sending love to anyone who wants it with nothing expected in return. No random number picking. No paying shipping and handling. What you get is a nice gift from me. I will not tell you what I am gifting you but I will tell you it will be fun and nice. Friends from Chile or far off islands can reply just as well as neighbors. In your post, can you write either something nice someone has done for you since the beginning of the year or something nice you have done/plan to do this year? Thank you kindly!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

There are too many nice things to pick from. My buddy Ann always picks me up some raw milk. My husband continues to lovingly put up with me. My children love me in all their little ways.

Sarah said...

Our crazy neighbor ladies dyed Easter eggs and hid them in our yard (as well as a few others with kids) at 5am with a note that only said, "Happy Easter, from the Neighborhood Easter Bunny". Paulo caught them in the act as they were sneaking back home. :)

Deana said...

My parents out of the blue sent us our favorite tortillas from NM. (We live in MN and can't find anything that compares.) My 5 year old daughter has recently started climbing in my bed in the morning to snuggle...what a great way to say "I love you" and a great way to start the day.

amy smart said...

I plan to send you the lovely prize you won on my blog.

Does that count? :)

Taryn said...

My sweet husband sent me to visit friends, and while I was away cleaned the house, had dinner ready for my return and kept Cooper alive and well. I am so lucky.

Andrea said...

Thank you everyone! I am so excited to pay it forward!