Jesse is the man I chose to wed
He has a great laugh and funny hair on his head
I love him for many reasons right here:
I love him because he is a dear
because he snuggles and holds me near
because he cooks a mean dinner
because sometimes he lets me be the winner
because he has bright brown eyes
because he has a hard time telling lies
because wrestling robot with the kids he plays
because he loves me in so many ways
because he makes me laugh and giggle
because his laugh is funny when finally I get to tickle
because he works hard at work and at school
because he talks to his friend in the mirror so cool
because he loves me even when I am testy
because he is that wonderful man named Jesse.
Love you Honeybuns!
12.30.2007
Jesse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Blech.. Yuck... Hurl! Ewwwww...gross! gulp, gulp, wretch!!! Echhhhhh!
OK- I guess he's all right. For a brother-in-law he's kind of nifty.
Just don't do any of that mushy stuff in front of me, will you?
Post a Comment