12.28.2007

New Year's Goals for Andrea

I am excited to get the new year rolling and am posting a few of my goals. I have a few goals I am conversing with the Lord about and will keep those sacred! Ok - so here are my 3 goals for 2008:


1) Keep my body healthy.

  • Drink more water
  • Take daily vitamins
  • Exercise 4-5 times a week
  • Go to regular doctor visits (teeth, eyes, etc.)

2) Make my home a place of peace and serenity.

  • Post reminders around the house to remain calm
  • Keep the house clean (especially papers, laundry and dishes)
  • Make a better routine for the children to clean up around the house
  • Play peaceful music
  • Read scriptures during breakfast routine

3) Prepare.

  • Keep a monthly meal plan
  • Stock up on a more thorough storage supply
  • Prepare for church lessons the Sunday before

No comments: