Jesse turns 31 tomorrow! Happy Birthday shweetie.![]()
My birthday is only 2 weeks away. Yesterday, in an adventerous car ride, Brandon thought he knew how old Mommy was.
Me: A woman is always 29 once she turns 29.
Brandon: But I know your reeeeeal age!
Me: That's easy, isn't it? 29!
Brandon: That is not how old you are turning though.
Me: Ok, then how old is Grandma?
Brandon: 29.
Me: That's right, now you are getting it! Now, how old am I turning?
Brandon: 31.
Me: No, remember - 29!
Brandon: But your reeeeeal age is 31.
Me: Ok, I am 29. Remember I am 29 and I will turn 29!
Brandon: Ok so you're 29.
Me: That's it!
(I am not upset about turning another year older - I just like to hear I am still in my 20s so I remember how youthful I truly am on the inside!)




2 comments:
29, I thought you were turning 25. You are a good mom to teach him such important things in life:)
How could you be turning 29 if I'm 29?
Post a Comment