I can't believe it - they went without me! My mother recently asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I responded, a cruise trip to Mexico. She responded she wanted me to ask for something more practical. I stated the request was practical seeing she and dad already planned and paid for the trip and it was happening right during my birthday. I said one of them was just going to have to stay home. My mother insisted this was not going to happen. I guess I would miss my sweet little family....after a few days! I settled for something FROM Mexico. Juan had better be good looking - oh no I mean, I look forward to the sun hat and jewelry from their trip. Tee Hee
2.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You make me smile! Maybe next year you and Jessie can go to Mexico together.
Post a Comment