3.06.2008

Jesse appreciates me more now!

I spent a few days half comatose with some kind of mysterious illness (the doctor thinks it might be pneumonia) that left every inch of my body aching and then my lungs gurgled for a few more days. I am OK now. Jesse stayed home to tend to the children while I was seriously out. The house was thrashed. Everything was a mess. I am still cleaning it up a week later! I called Jesse up at work the day he went back and asked him if he understands now how much I pick up after everyone and how hard it can be to tend to the children and balance that with all other responsibilities and wants... he says he appreciates me and sees how organized I truly am - or something to that nature. The next day he came in the house and said it is amazing to him how I can take a horrible mess of a house that he couldn't seem to make tidy for three days and 30 minutes later I can make it look fabulous. I don't think he understood how long it truly took me to get to that point but it was a very sweet comment indeed! Now if only I can get to those other projects....

2 comments:

Mower Family said...

Glad you're feeling better. Mommy of this household had the same thing and after 5 weeks I finally went to the dr and got drugs. 5 days later...all better. So cudos for going to the dr. early. It always feels good to be appreciated, it can be a thankless job sometimes but at the same time so rewarded with smiles!

Anonymous said...

What was that, Jesse? Something about being "hereditary?" Hmmm... he must think I'm a good housekeeper. :)