Scale
If I could only see the scale,
I'm sure that it woud state
That I've lost ounces...maybe pounds
Ore even tons of weight.
"You'd better eat some pancakes -
You're skinny as a rail."
I'm sure that's what the scale would say...
If I could see the scale.
By Shel Silverstein
If I could only see the scale,
I'm sure that it woud state
That I've lost ounces...maybe pounds
Ore even tons of weight.
"You'd better eat some pancakes -
You're skinny as a rail."
I'm sure that's what the scale would say...
If I could see the scale.
By Shel Silverstein
I bought a new scale a while ago. I decided once and for all it is time to begin getting healthy.....again! We placed the scale on the bathroom floor and our weight would fluctuate by a few ounces and pounds here and there throughout the week. We decided a better place would be in our bedroom so we placed it on the carpet....WOW! I lost a whole 10 pounds walking from the bathroom to the bedroom. I like it much better on the carpet! Okay so in reality in the bathroom it goes...but if I need a boost of happiness with some rose colored glasses it is back to the bedroom...!




No comments:
Post a Comment