Oh this shiny new computer -
There just isn't nothin' cuter.
It knows everything the world ever knew.
And with this great computer
I don't need no writin' tutor,
'Cause there ain't a single thing that it can't do.
It can sort and it can spell,
It can punctuate as well.
It can find and file and underline and type.
It can edit and select,
It can copy and correct,
So I'll have a whole book written tonight
(Just as soon as it can think of what to write).
by Shel Silverstein
There just isn't nothin' cuter.
It knows everything the world ever knew.
And with this great computer
I don't need no writin' tutor,
'Cause there ain't a single thing that it can't do.
It can sort and it can spell,
It can punctuate as well.
It can find and file and underline and type.
It can edit and select,
It can copy and correct,
So I'll have a whole book written tonight
(Just as soon as it can think of what to write).
by Shel Silverstein




3 comments:
Well, I seem to do blogs more than email, so I am leaving you a message here! How fun! Carolyn has started a hiking group and you can find it here http://eaglerivertothiking.blogspot.com/ and she has a calendar of the hikes. They are on Thursdays at 10:30 and this week is at Chugiak High School Ski trails. Just thought I would let you know!
Reader waiting. (hahaha)
I love shel silverstein. My grandmother would always have those books around. They always make me think of her.
Post a Comment