Today was a good day to tackle some yucks lying around the house.
Three things I worked on today:
- Clean all floors. As I found the baby searching for snacks on the kitchen floor I thought this might be a good task to get to today! Cringe Sweep, mop, vacuum all floors (except the garage that is another project in itself).
- Scrub the bathrooms. Children make the bathroom smell like urine. Guests don't like coming to my home and using the "gas station" toilet. Bleach the toilet, clean the sink, tub, heater and mirrors.
- Finish big laundry. Those down quilts (yes we are still using the down quilts - sucks to be in the cold rain day in and day out..sun come out, come out wherever you are!) pillows and blankets need to be cleaned too! They waited patiently for far too long. The dust bunnies threw a few parties and unleashed their sneezing powder all over so I need a box of tissues next to me while I do laundry lately. Finish all blankets, pillows, robes, and quilts today.
Of course these are not all I worked on - I did pick up things in the garage a bit. Again, that is a monumental task for another day.




No comments:
Post a Comment