Note: Saturday and Sunday were spent visiting family (a good 3 hour drive turned 5 hours with 2 children and a baby along)! So here are some quips for those days since I wasn't around to blog:
Silly Saturday:
I don't know if I could be a talented artist and eat my food (while I imagine it with personality and faces attached)?!
Sunday Sampler:
Music can touch our hearts and send a prayer of thought like no other. Hymns are especially important to me because they lift me up when I am in my deepest moments of grief, they make me tender when I am full of pride, and they can keep me from temptation. Here is a favorite of mine:
I hope your evening is well and you are blessed with a piece of sunshine today!
7.21.2008
Labels:
Silly Saturday,
Sunday Sampler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment