8.07.2008

Thursday Three

Three reasons I love autumn:


The trees. I love the deep color the trees leaves get when the crisp air hits. I love the crunch beneath my feet of fallen leaves. I love the earthy smell of leaf piles.




The air. The crisp fresh air brings back the excited feeling I used to get and the flush of adrenaline before cross-country running practice and races. I want to drop everything and run into the air. I love that little red tipped nose and flushed cheeks everyone gets this time of year (well at least here in Alaska - I can't say anything for your neck of the woods).

Note: No, I am not in this picture! :0)


School supplies. Even though I don't need to buy much for my children..the oldest goes to school but I don't have to buy any supplies for him. (Yahoo!) I still like seeing all the coloring crayons lined up in neat little rows and the smell of fresh paper, crayons, markers, pencils and erasers.







1 comment:

Sara said...

I have an irrational love of all things school supply. My first major in college was Elementary Ed until I realized that it was less about a desire to educate and more about a desire to make bulletin boards.

I left a note for you over on our blog under your comment, just in case you didn't see it.

Btw, Holly and I are both LDS, too :)