8.06.2008

Wordless Wednesday

Soooo there are just a few words today (but not many).
Two thumbs up and a well shucks to the first person to guess the correct answer to this one (in comments):

What is this and where is it?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's the hospital the aliens took me to when they abducted me last month.

Jennifer Bundy said...

I have no clue! Looks like some futuristic building with people walking around outside. Like in those transitions glasses commercials.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I stumbled across your blog via the "mormom mommy bloggers" site. But I think the answer you are looking for is The Ice Cube, Bejing China. One of the venues for the Olympics.

Andrea said...

Yeah "me" you are correct! I suppose since the olympics started showing up on the TV it might be a bit more obvious now. If you want to check out the AMAZING architecture of the olympic buildings in China, check it out here:

http://en.beijing2008.cn/venues/

Enjoy and thanks for playing.