8.28.2008

Thursday Three

Three things I wish I did this summer but will resort to doing them next:



1. Trip around the world.
2. A massage every day.
3. Pack to the peak of Mt. McKinley.



Ur ah snort snort whoa what kind of dream was I having?



Here are the real three! :0)

1. Kayak Bridal Veil Falls for our wedding anniversary.
2. Hike once a week.
3. Follow the "fish walk" through downtown Anchorage.


And three things I wanted to do just for the kidlets:

1. The miniature steam train ride in Palmer.
2. Our local library summer reading program.
3. Gold panning and fossil hunting.

Sigh and the weather is crisp, school started, and I am about to hibernate for the winter. Next summer will surely be fun for our family! Ahhh but the weather is crisp, school started, and it is almost ice cream season. Fall is setting in and life is bliss.

No comments: