Per request I will from now on let you know the next Tuesday how my tackling went and if it got done. I might even post pictures. Hmmmm...
For this week, I am planning on the following:
Scrub the tubs. I can't believe I let it go for so long!
Buy flowers to spruce up the place and make it less depressing with all the gloomy rain lately.
Get through 2 boxes of memorabilia and store properly.
Take wedding dress to the cleaners and get it stored properly as well.
Scrub T-man's high chair - YUCK!
Change the "scenery" in the living room. (Decor) I would looove to buy or (better yet) make a few cute pumpkin pillows for the season.
Clean out the unused fish tank and send it off to B-man's school.
Vacuum under the beds.
Let's see how far I get now, should we?
9.16.2008
Tackling-It Tuesday
Labels:
September,
Tackling It Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment