A Family Blog (Hosted by the Lovely Woman of the House) Loving Life and Living it Up!
ha ha ah! I soooo need to find me one of those signs!!! Also one remembering to flush!
Aaaaaaa-men, sistah! Three boys and a husband... do the math. It's an elephant house.
Too Funny! I'm not in need of one of these..yet! My time will only come as having two boys will change things with time!
that is funny! Doesn't everyone with boys need one of those! How are you doing?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ha ha ah! I soooo need to find me one of those signs!!! Also one remembering to flush!
Aaaaaaa-men, sistah! Three boys and a husband... do the math. It's an elephant house.
Too Funny! I'm not in need of one of these..yet! My time will only come as having two boys will change things with time!
that is funny! Doesn't everyone with boys need one of those! How are you doing?
Post a Comment