I forgot my Family Friday post!! Bad, bad girl I am. Here it is from the draft files of our blogger:
The sweet spirit our children bring into our home invites me to laugh, shake my head at times, and forces me to see things at a different level. Here is an example of the latter. The children have a camera of their own. Here are some of the pictures they took:

Little Princess a-d-o-r-e-s her pillow she calls affectionately, "Pico." It is her lovey. Yes, she is very sophisticated. When Little P was a new born, I would place this bolster pillow in her co-sleeper to give her comfort since she looked so tiny in that big bed all by herself. She started growing accustom to it and played with the fringes on the end of the pillow. She calls it a he and sucks her thumb whilst grabbing the fringes between her pointer and middle finger. She took this snapshot of him. He has a special place in her heart.

The older two love this youngest one. Unless he's knocking down their project. Or grabbing toys they are playing with. Or coming anywhere near their room when they are contently playing with stuff. No, really they love T-Bone regardless. I know this because I've seen him sit on their face with his little diaper butt and pull their hair and all they do is laugh. That's love. True love. Look at those little chubbies.

I can just imagine what's going through her head.
"You look darlink just maaahvelous..."
The other end.
Her kissy face. One eye open.

Look into my eye.....

What's the time? It's time to get ill.. What's the time? It's time to get ill!

Brandon looooooves to dance. He's got some skill in the break dance arena. Here he is busting a move. Everybody dance now. I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut so move your butt (ooohhh I just said buuuutttt) to the dance floor. C'mon!! Don't you remember C + C Music Factory? Am I aging myself here folks? If you need to jog your memory:
But B-man likes this video to the song better... (I think he imagines himself as the boy in the video):
And how could we not mention the song set to
Sponge Bob? C'mon now folks this one rocks his little world two-fold! Now back to the original post topic.

B-man and his red-kneed tarantula. Don't worry folks - it is not real. See the shiny plastic butt? Oh ha, ha. I just said buuuuuutt (again)!

Later folks! We're here every Friday. Ba dum ching.

Pllllllllbbbbbb!
1 comment:
I Love some of the things kids can do to make us laugh. I like the idea of them having a camera of their own. I may have to try that. Do they make kid friendly ones that are digital?
Post a Comment