Since I was unable to attend church today due to a sick child, I decided to post an interesting idea which touched my heart and helped me to spiritually grow. I came across these videos which make me yearn to be closer to people around me. People who are my family, friends and neighbors but also people I never knew before. I love going to craft fairs where you can see peoples inspirational artwork. I went to a craft fair recently with my family and met up with some of the artists. I was intrigued by what influenced them and how they make "lovely things." It was refreshing to speak up and converse with them. I hope I made their day because they sure made mine. I am hoping to submit to this project which connects people from all over the world:
and the next video which explains what happened. (For some reason I had tears in my eyes. This video gives me comfort that people can work together for a cause to make lovely things and to be at peace with one another even if complete strangers.)
Enjoy! Here is her website if you are interested: whoisamy.wordpress.com




No comments:
Post a Comment