Today Little Princess and B-man were in a Primary Presentation at church. The children practice all year long for the event. During the program, a spiritual message is presented and the children talk about how they keep Christ's light in their life. The Pink Princess said, "I choose to be more like Jesus by helping my Mom and Dad!" B-man stated, "We are trying to be more like Jesus and live each day as if the Savior was standing beside us."
T-Bone bobbed his head to the music and conducted for the audience. Jesse spoke parts with his class since he teaches some of the older boys in our primary during Sunday School. The presentation was wonderful and I was happy to see my children actually SING during the presentation (for once). How awesome it is to see such little people bring such a big warm and fuzzy feeling to the audience.
Side note: I am sorry if my family is looking at this - I forgot completely to let you know about it. It happens once a year, though, and we would love to have you visit next year!





No comments:
Post a Comment