Car trips boring the family?
Here are some ideas I have found and come up with:
- ABC signs: Find the abc's along the way through signs.
- I Spy: Describe something you see and others try to find it.
- ABC license plates: Same as ABC signs but with license plates.
- Car trays (lap desks): http://www.angelinasuniquebabythings.com/taby_tray.htm or find a cheap one at any discount store like the ones shown at My Montessori Journey.
She also lists fabulous ideas such as:
- Road Trip Bingo or games from MomsMinivan
- Magnetic Boards
- Surprise tokens (Small gifts wrapped to give when things are tough or the child shows excellent behavior - whichever way you want to look at it :0))
- Color Wonders (mess free coloring)
- and making a large bucket of trail mix to scoop out of and dish out...fabulous idea and cheap!
- last but not least: Parent Friendly Kid Music!








1 comment:
I loved seeing your pictures! We always play the ABC game. Hey I need your address- I have a birth announcment for you:) WIll you email me T2christensen@gmail.com
Post a Comment