10.15.2008

Sunday Sampler 10/12/08

Putting more gusto into our relationship with the Lord. There is a message for you and me. Not that I am preaching to anyone... If anybody needs that message right now it is me. How oft do I become impatient, lose my temper, slack in doing something I should...and I know most women feel that way. I am blessed with many women in my life that uphold wonderful qualities I yearn for. But that is not what I think the Lord wants us to do - sit on our pitty-potty and worry about all the qualities we do not have within us. I think He wants us to magnify the wonderful qualities we do obtain and repent from the wrongs we have happened upon. He takes care of the rest. Truly. That is why He is named our Saviour. I am grateful for his sacrifice, suffering, and now eternal understanding in all that I am concerned with.

A scripture I am going to concentrate on:

(KJV)James 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Here's to a peaceful home!

1 comment: