Just to make myself feel a bit better, I am posting pics of some things I have accomplished recently (can you tell I need a pat on the back):
I scrubbed the tubs
I scrubbed the fish tank
I bought flowers for the house (they usually last about 2 weeks). One for the dining table, and another bouquet for my bedroom. Don't mock my flower arranging skills. I am just happy to have them on the table!
Oh, and I bought 2 fall pillows for my house. I guess I should buy winter pillows since the snow is sticking to the ground already! Plllbbbb.
I did 5 loads of laundry, washed 3 loads of dishes, sewed my sons Halloween costume, worked out, made dinner and had guests over, cleaned both bathrooms, swept bare floors, and vacuumed carpeted floors (all in one day - yesterday....snore snore yep need some sleep). Lest you think - WOW she is dynamite (or maybe this is a usual day for you)... there is a reason so much work was to be done. The reason being I let the work sit undone for days before hand. Now to process my Flylady within me (helllooo helllooo are you in there?) and make sure I keep on top of these things before they all pile up into one day. Okay I am off to procrastinate again! Goodnight all.
Oh- yeah my list for the week:
File paperwork pile (and designate a paperwork spot).
Hem, mend and iron.
Hang pics, take family pics.
Go through 3 storage boxes.
Set up the start of our 72-hour kits.
Recycling to the center.
Clean off toys from back patio.
Get newsprint rolls from newspaper office.
Wrap Christmas gifts.
Work on other Christmas presents.
Hang other curtains.









2 comments:
You missed a spot.
Wow! You amaze me! Want to come do my house!? I miss your fun style and way to get things done!
Post a Comment