10.28.2008

Tackling It Tuesday 10-28-08

We bought a fish for Brandon's class.

$5.oo beta fish
$2.00 fish medicine :0(
$2.00 gas

Seeing an entire classroom of excited children ready to name their new
pet fish - PRICELESS! (They named him Mr. Fred.)

I am still working on that extra closet. Less time on the computer more time getting stuff done.

I did not get a chance to go shopping at any place besides Fred Meyer for the battery organizer. Maybe next week or the week after!

So far I have organized the pictures on my computer. I need to get the old ones from my old computer and put them to disc so I can have access to them!

Christmas "album" is made.

Children's closets are now re-organized.

I went to a local craft fair and bought a few more Christmas presents there.


This week I am concentrating on ousting Freecycle, Craigslist and Goodwill items.

I am going to scrub the stair railing.

I am also going to finish up the computer files (music and pictures from old to new computer and reorganizing).

I reeeeeaally want to put up the new curtains. The old ones are so frumpy looking!

No comments: