Monday: Artisanal Style Gourmet Mac and Cheese, broccoli with bacon bits, apple juice
Tuesday: "Mom's" Perfect Pork Chops, 4-bean salad, baked potatoes
Wednesday: Salmon With Basil Cream Sauce, spaghetti or acorn squash, melon and grape salad
Thursday: Chicken Divan, apple slices, chocolate milk
Friday: Ghoulish Delights, surprise dessert (will come up this Friday morning) :0)
Saturday: Dinner out with friends
Sunday: Crockpot Pumpkin Soup, easy dinner rolls, salad, juice
Edit: This is a menu plan. Sometimes I opt after all the dishes have been dirtied, the kids are wild and crazy and need to get out and I am just darn straight t-i-r-e-d to go to a fast food restaurant. I am trying to lessen those trips, though, and the menu plan helps for sure. I also can easily know what to buy at the grocery store and know ahead of time everything is in the cupboards and fridge/freezer ahead of time. Having a menu plan keeps me on my toes trying new things and in turn forcing the children to try different tastes as well. I tend to plan menus out about 3-4 weeks ahead of time so I can coordinate with my calendar if I need a crockpot meal on some super busy day. I hope this helps you in your meal ideas. Happy cooking!
10.27.2008
Menu Planning Monday 10-27-08
Labels:
Menu Planning Monday,
October
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Your menu sounds so fun! We always seem to have the same things! Over and Over! You are inspiring!
Post a Comment