Three pair of heels I wouldn't mind squeezing my feet into:
I love the old fashioned appeal to these shoes. I think they would look spectacular with black tights and a cute little stretchy dress of some sort - just to make them a bit more modern.
Black Tie-Up Vintage Inspired Maryjane Pumps at Plasticland .
Oh La La. The shoe is sexy. It has nice lines, is in a soft velvety texture, and lest I forget they are crimson red. These would be for an anniversary dinner or an extra special event/date.
Stuart Weitzman - Stitch Up Scarlet Multi Suede at Jildor Shoes.
Just KIDDING! No way would you see me in these crazy things.
If you are truly interested, they are Irregular Choice Cherry Loves It (Andrea does not) at zappos.com
Here is the third (for real):
I love the modern look of these bootie heels. Don't read to hard into that.. I like the gray color and again would pair them with the same color in tights that have a slight pattern to them. I would match them with a knee length skirt or dress plain in color. Boy I can't wait to lose some weight and go outfit shopping for skinnier clothes. That will feel good!
Me Too Fremont at zappos.com.








3 comments:
I really like the first pair. There is no way though..I would fall flat on my face FOR SURE! ;)
I like me some cherry love shoes. Think I'll wear those for OUR anniversary!!! Just kiddin.
Love em! Well all but the cherry whatever ones! Iagree on those! But I love the rest! Your posts are so fun! And I could see you in all those shoes!
Post a Comment