11.28.2008

Family Friday Part II 11-28-08

Yeah...pictures!

Halloween:
We made some fancy treats for Halloween the day of (Mummy Dogs and Creepy Caterpillars)


The kids thought they were mmmm delicious.
So I have pictures of the kids in costume - as the photographer (yet again) I have no pictures of me...:0(

Brandon was a punky red-kneed tarantula:




Lexi was a pink and black punky kitty:





Tyler was the cutest dinosaur you've ever seen!:


(he's without dino hood since it was very hot at the Performing Arts Center)




(I was a black widow. Much like the picture you see here):




Some recent pictures of the children:

Brandon & Lexi had fun dressing up their animals and Tyler was making funny faces at Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the kids' costumes! You've got cute kids. I sure hope you guys move down here someday. It would be nice to have you near us again. I hope you have a GREAT holiday season!