Calling all tacklers - calling aaalll tacklers....
This is Andrea speaking. I am now ready to roll my sleeves down, take some time to enjoy the season, and spend more time with my family.
Tackling it Tuesday will now be Tornado Tuesday because that is what I am going to be this next month - a big tornado of things to do, places to go and people to see! I am very excited for this Christmas to be here. Mainly because it will be a break for my wonderful, sweet, handsome, loving, kind and intellegent husband from school and work to spend some time with us! Yeah! Hopefully I can keep up with the home keeping basics and concentrate more on serving others in need as well as serving my family a big piece of Charity Pie! Grab your forks and napkins because this years Charity Pie will be scrumptious.
12.02.2008
Tornado Tuesday 12-02-08
Labels:
December,
Tornado Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love you! I love your tornado Tuesday, that is just how I feel-
Taryn
I just love you! I love the verbage Tornado Tuesday, that is just how I feel!
Post a Comment