Lawyer Lady "tagged" me in her blog to post seven things nobody knows about me on my blog. According to her, the rules are as follows:
Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
Let them know that they have been tagged.
1. My memories of childhood only go back to around 8 or 9 years old and even those are sparse.
2. I am very good at crossword puzzles. My mother was impressed watching me at a doctors office and told the secretary to watch me doing the puzzle. The lady was unimpressed. But I remember my mother pointing out something I did which amazed her.
3. I dreamt of being sexy and sophisticated when I grew up, . I don't think I ever grasped either of those adjectives as an adult!
4. I was the only one in my family to become "Mormon" and I joined the church as a teenager.
5. I love hats on me but don't wear them (besides the winter variety) because I wear glasses a lot now. I don't like hats with glasses on me because I think it ups the geekiness.
6. I french-kissed a Spaniard named Yan while in France. Some creepy Frenchman spiked my water with extacy at a dance club (I thought that water tasted bitter) and - well, it was quite an experience. Thank goodness I had a friend watching over me the rest of the night and she was furious at her friend for drugging me.
7. For further reading of things you may or may not want to know about me, check out this blog entry.
(I will not tag anyone today since I just tagged people a few days ago...and they are linked to the blog entry mentioned above!)
1.29.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thank goodness for good friends! Love learning a little more about you each time I log on! And to think I thought I knew you really good! Goes to show you can always learn more if you want to!
Post a Comment