1.08.2009

Regis and Kelly Live Contest Entry

I finally entered my little bugga's to Regis and Kelly Live Beautiful Baby Contest to see if we can score him a wonderful scholarship?!?!?!

Cross your fingers and toes...

Mine are getting cramped in this cold weather!

Oops! I am so glad my friend Andrea made a comment about the date mix-up because I submitted Tyler to last years contest on accident! Now I linked to the current contest and the due date is Feb 13, 2009!!! Thanks Andrea. You are a lifesaver!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Who wouldn't choose that! Sooo cute.

Andrea said...

Oh, I have a few cute ones myself-- how do you enter?

The Real Krista said...

So cute!!!! Crossing my fingers!!!

Andrea said...

Monday is the 12th... I think someone played a trick on you.

Andrea said...

Yay! I was worried there wasn't a contest for this year. Halllujah!