Realizations I have come to lately:
1) I need to "detensify" my neck muscles every once in a while. My neck is so tight, I think if it gets any tighter I won't be able to function. I miss yoga! Speaking of...a site about yoga positions. The cow face pose is nice for the neck!(Thank you Bethany for the site.)
2) I need to laugh way more. Especially with the children. Poor kids. Some days recently I had my "angry eyes" on from morning to night. "Geesh girl loosen up a little?!" I say to myself. Here is something that made me chuckle recently:

3) I am nowhere near the person I want to be but am way better than the person I used to be. Does that make sense? It does to me! Here is something I read yesterday that doesn't make any sense:




2 comments:
I sure do love you, everytime I read your blog I smile.
I am glad you like the Yoga site. I love it! I need to do more yoga too. I miss going to regular classes!
Post a Comment